Things have been moving really, really fast this past 2 weeks. I felt like, before I close my eyes last night, I was still in STF coaching the girls, went to the HM's daughter wedding , brought the kids out for an outing. Came back to KL, had a management meeting yesterday and today,opening my eyes, its already Wednesday. Oh yeah......we had a lot of discussions during the meeting yesterday, and I feel quite guilty as there are some things that needs to be put on hold until I return. Not good...not good... I just hope to finish other stuffs that I could offer to do before I go on this long leave. This is the first 'unplanned' long leave I have taken since I work with this company. But I did apply 3 weeks prior to it...
Yes! Long leave. I'll be away from work from this Friday till 3rd of April. I just finished packing this morning. Well, not totally done yet, maybe about 90% of it. I needed to pack 2 bags. One is for my coaching trip to Selandar on Friday, Saturday and Sunday where the girls are being tested on what they have been trained for the past 6 months. This bag will also contain all the emotions of related to the basketball tournament. Nervous, tense, adrenaline rush....and not forgetting , my coaching skills (oh! there's a lot more to learn!!). High hopes, Insya Allah, they will be able to go to final on Sunday and win the trophy again this year.
The other bag, which is triple the volume, will hold my clothes and things that is needed for my Ireland's trip this Sunday, right after returning from Selandar. Hana will help to drop me off at the airport straight from Selandar.I will be going for about 8 days on a semi-formal visit. Therefore, I need a totally different set of clothes - minus the short sleeve t-shirts, track-bottoms and sport shoes. Err...well....not the sport shoes, I prefer those to others actually.
This trip....hmmm...other than the totally opposite temperature differences and environment, it will also affect me differently. It has been almost 1 1/2 years since my last overseas trip. The weather itself plays a big role in creating new feelings, new emotions, new memories - hopefully. To say that I don't have any expectations at all, that's a total lie. But I just have to tawakal to Allah that things are supposed to be better, Insya Allah. As I remembered my last visit to the UK, it gave me a total new strength and hope. I can only hope and pray for this one too.
One thing I know, I have to help my girls win first before 'switching' myself to the Ireland mood. And for the past few days, my colleagues have been complaining that I am smiling continously - does not matter what situation I'm in. Hey!! No complaints!! That is much more better than showing my 'sour face' and being grumpy!! Don't you think so?
I don't know when my next update will be.....and from where......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Kalau singgah London drop me a line Kak Spena.
Post a Comment