Yesterday morning, with Hana, I went to watch and support a junior Srikandi who has managed to qualify for the finals of the "Nescafe Kickstart- Where dreams become real" reality contest. She had the most supporters - with banners and cute little alphabets spelling out her name, we are really proud of her being one of the finalist. Personally, eventhough I do not know her, a Srikandi is still a Srikandi.
All of us, her supporters, hoping and praying that she would win, were frustrated with the results. She managed to be one of the final two, but didn't managed to be the winner of the RM150,000. Being emotionally sensitive, I personally felt the pain of losing at the very last stage.Reading her feelings here, makes it worst. I hope she would not give up and goes on with her dreams of producing her brainchild- HatiYoga.
After that, I made a bad decision of going to the PC Fair. Forgotten that it was a Sunday and last day of the fair, the place was crowded really bad. I was cursing all they way in trying to find the exit as the system allows one entrance and one exit; which is at start and the end of the exhibition halls. I swear that is going to be my first and last visit there. Thank god I didn't faint.
Not only that, my day was ended with a 'not so good ' feeling. I felt asleep feeling sad, frustrated, angry and worst, felt like being used. I've never felt that bad before. And it hurts till now.
I'm so hurt...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment