In a week, due to my shifts , I can hardly count how many times I watched the 8pm news (most time -none!). But today, other than the bad accident which Catriona Ross was involved in (seems that she broke both legs, had a neck and face injury - sounds bad); being aired, there was also the latest news about the missing boy, Yin, which attracted my attention to wait for it.
The latest news is the boy was returned to the parents today by somebody who claimed to have found him on the 'day' he went missing, took care of him and did not watch television or read any newspapers for the past 2 weeks. Therefore she did not know the parents were looking for him high and low.Well, if she's like me, yes I admit I don't read newspapers and I watched the news seldomly. But then again, I did not find any boy in the streets and took him back. If I did, I would have gone to the police station straight away to make a report on it. Yeah..I think that would be more appropriate. But anyway, as promised by Yen's parents, as long as they get their boy back, they will not lodge any report. Watching the father hugging his son on National TV with swollen eyes, touched my heart and almost made me cry. His son was too young to figure it out. Putting myself in his son's position, how I wish my dad would do that.
One of my ex-colleague who got married sometime last year, went for their honeymoon about the same time I was in Ireland. He emailed us some really nice photos. Especially the ones in Greece. I have always love the scenery that overlooks the beach and sea over there. Not only that I have always dreamt to go on a cruise. But today, reading through The Star online, I came across this frightening story. The vessel did sink in the end. Well, I guess what ever we do nowadays, we can just pray the best to Allah. Nothing could guarantee anything.
And now, I'm watching Majalah 3, hosted by our very own Srikandi, and news reported by her husband , its about the Safari in Nairobi, Kenya. Its like a big, non-gated zoo or wildlife park! I can't imagine a lion or an elephant just beside our truck. Maybe one day, Insya Allah, I'll be able to pay a visit there.
p/s: In Cork, getting myself really near to a Ilama and a byson at their Wildlife Park has already given me adrenalin rush. Can't imagine myself in Nairobi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment