Friday, April 20

Lights on,energy off

Today, I am satisfied. After listening to some 'recorded' phone calls related to an incident, I know my instinct was right. And yes! I was damn right!

****************

I foresee myself extra tired these few days as I need to go back to Terengganu today evening, right after work, with my sister in-law and her baby. The good thing is, I wasn't expecting to 'balik kampung' after my last visit during Raya Haji earlier due to my tight job and basketball coaching schedule and I'm going back this weekend. Its and 'unplanned' thing and going to be a short one, only till Sunday evening. I know its going to be fun, interesting and a non-stop eating trip too. (knowing how my grandma, aunties and uncles are going to treat us)

****************

I feel like sleeping with the lights on tonight. Now its 12.30am and I need to wake up at 5.30am to go to work. Yeah...leaving the lights on will be a good option as it will help me to wake up when the alarm goes off.

****************

Oh darling....everyday I miss you more and more. Will we have the chance to meet again ?

No comments: