Thursday, April 19

Self reflection

Had a tough 'mental' day today. Actually, it was nothing compared to what I went through a few years back. But I guess, still, after being complacent for quite sometime, this is one of the challenge that I've received.

It makes me wonder, who is immature, you or me? Whining and complaining about something you heard from other people which there is a possibility of not true, is wasting time and energy compare to being concerned of the major mistakes that you have done and I've solved it for you and backed you up.

Well, I could bring up some other matters if I want to, but there is no point of doing so as I know, I've been in this line for a long time, much, much more longer than you and since I'm much more mature than you, I do not want to mention about small, unnecessary things.

Its like the artists and the tabloids. The tabloids will try to find things to talk about - the not so good things. If you are an excellent artist - you do not need to be jumpy and reply unnecessarily to them. One day, the issue will just fade away or the tabloids might apologise to you.

Well, just a reflection on what had happened - just to remind me to be cautious this time round. Thank you for reminding me of what I've learned earlier.

Maybe,...hmmm...maybe I should draw a thicker line in between. There is a line now...but I guess its dotted lines. Now, I would need a thick marker pen for a thicker line...

No comments: