Sunday, May 6

AIM 2007 was excellent!!

Overall, AIM 2007 last weekend was excellent. From the start till the end, the performances were great. Performance by Search and Wings reminded me of our STF days - they still look the same!

But the one I love most - who else, Anuar Zain and his piece, Perpisahan. With the new hair cut, excellent voice, great music by the orchestra, I can't help to play this piece again and again and again.He always managed to make my heart melt with his songs.

Songs don't break our hearts.....people do.

To all, I dedicate this. Enjoy.

3 comments:

wanshana said...

Dear Spena,

Thanks for the Anuar clip! I didn't even know AIM2007 was on.Hmmmm...looks like I'll be browsing thru YouTube tonight to search for whatever AIM2007 clips they might have uploaded there.

(Nasib baik ada YouTube... mengurangkan "kesakitan jiwa" kat sini...Hehehe!)

Hmmm...your second last sentence tu penuh makna tu(?!).

Take care!

Spena said...

No prob kak. Hope they have all the clips of the performances there.

Hmm..my sentence? memang perit....sometimes, how I wish I have a heart of stone.

zzzBlackStar said...

By the way I can feel your exciting emotion at the time. May you be happy everyday.