Sunday, May 6

Singapore and JB weekend!

It was a short, definitely tiring but great trip to JB and Singapore during the weekend. As I wrote earlier, I had to make sure that the girls are fit and ready for the National PPM this year. Insya Allah, if everything goes well...

Managed to steal sometime to go and visit my cousins in Singapore. The last time I saw them I think it was last year - can't even remember when actually. Didn't have time to go for any window shopping but ...the compulsory activity was...to eat. We had late breakfast at 10.00am, and lunch at 1.00pm. Maybe because I was down with flu and athsma for the past few days and had no appetite to eat, it was time for revenge.

Returning to JB to continue with the girls' training , Dalie and Hana had arrived from their shopping spree in HP (Holiday Plaza...remember?) Oh..nowadays the girls go for their outing in Angsana and not HP.
They amazed me with how they shop for handbags. I am actually planning to look for one which is suitable. So below are some options for me to consider:


Hmm...I think this is a bit too 'red' for me.

This one is nice but looks a bit too 'mak datin' style.

If I fill this bag with lots of things, it can turn out to be a 'pillow'. Soft and comfy..

Shining pearl colour with gold linings. bit too glamorous...
Can't even imagine if I use this one. Me? Using a bag with a BIG flower on it? The bag itself is beautiful. Too 'beautiful ' for me....No way...
.
.
.
.
Its kind of tricky as I need to find something which really suits me & does not look awkward on me. (without being laughed at by my girls-that is very important!) After all those choices, I decided as of now, I'm just going to stick with the one below. My SIL just gave me about 2 weeks ago. It has this 'basketball' look and feel.....


And the yellow bag was a free gift from AM Bank. I might also be using that soon.

5 comments:

The Star Gazer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Star Gazer said...

Makcik,
i like the first 2 bags la.. so cun!!

zzzBlackStar said...

In my view(man's), the second bag may be suitable for u, and it looks good itself.

Spena said...

From the look , I like the 2nd one too.But I don't know whether it suits me or not.

all jazzed up said...

hi darling.. sungguh exquisite that poppy coach bag ya. I wonder whose it is? ;)