This month is a very interesting month for me
Too many thing has happened which had made me happy, sad, upset
One day the graph goes high up
Another day it just fell flat
This morning I've got another news to spice up my life
I know, its going to distract me - make me busy thinking about it until 'we' succeed
Just got the news from the teacher in-charged,
Our final opponent last year during 'The' Tournament
Will be our first meet this year on the 28th.
Interesting huh?
Why do I feel
My ex-coach
Who is the 'new' coach for the organising school
Has played a 'BIG ' role
In making sure we meet S$P in the first game ,instead of in the finals.
To Dynamites
As I've mentioned to all of you last week,
A strong feeling in me is saying history of 1990 & 1991 is going to be repeated
But this needs to be proven with hard work, determination and prayers.
If I were you girls - I'll be more motivated
At least it will prepare us for the final!!
Dynamites - we are all counting on you now!!
p/s: Terus hilang penat bekerja 16 jam sehari for the past 2 days lepas dengar this news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment