Hmm.....
# 1st and 2nd May were Public Holidays, but not for me. I spent both days working at night and sleeping during the day
# Ammar Kareem and my sist in-law had gone back to the UK on 1st May after a 3 weeks holiday. Arriving at the airport, when Ammar saw me, he ran towards me with his arms wide open, makes me really sad as I know he was just starting to enjoy his stay here. He just had to do that to make my heart break again.No need for him to say, "I'm going to miss you Aunty"
# Just found out a heart wrenching story from my sist, makes me more sad of the way things are happening in my family. Are we beng too nice and too trusting until people are taking advantage on us?
# I've been stuck too long in my apartment - will be going to JB and Singapore this weekend to release some stress. More important, to make sure my girls are tip top. Nationals are only 3 weeks away. Would not want to spoilt the opportunity to be the champ this year - yes, Insya Allah.Hope fully my gut feeling goes parallel with the girls effort and spirit to win.
# Congrats to Srikandi on our very own blog!! Looking forward to read all the contributions.
Note: Ammar, aunty is going to miss you so much. I've got nobody to hug and kiss until I see you, next trip baby!! I can just hope and pray you will still remember me..... ( I hate saying good byes.....how hard I try, there will still be tears)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment