Sunday, June 24

Running away with 'M'

Despite of sleeping at 5am this morning, I woke up kind of early. Immediately thinking of going away, somewhere far.Within driving distance.Maybe places like Genting...or PD for the beach. Somewhere I could walk, sit, and walk again until I get tired. I'm so upset with last night's outcome. I really feel like running away , somewhere far, leave my problems there, and come back empty. No feelings, nothing. Return as a new person.

After making a call and reconsidered the plan.....Ikea would be the next best option as it serves good food, coffee and Daim cake - another option to release stress. I did not want to come back and get stuck in traffic and add more stress. I know...good food makes me weak.

After 6 hours of spending time and walking around in Ikea, Ikano, The Curve, FOS and Borders accompanied by 'M' soothing me, I felt better.Much better, And no, no shopping was involved. Only lunch. What did I say...'M' really does his job well. Hmm... Actually I wanted to buy some books from Borders but no budget.It has to wait for my next pay soon.

I even bumped into Roger (R.Azura) - She was the best basketballer from S$P during my years.She played for Malaysia at the age of 16 and 17. I was actually close to her during school days.Found out that she's staying in Sec.7, S Alam too. What a coincidence!

Now I'm back in my crib - bloghopping, uploading songs to my 'M' and updating my blog.

Sh*t! I forgot to buy junk food again. I was that near to Tesco and it didn't occur to my mind at all that I might be suffering again tonight.Its just not me buying junk food. Arghhh...

This photo was taken at Desaru.Now I noticed, of all the photos - I didn't take any photos with the beach as the background. Well, I remembered saying that didn't want to get my feet wet.That was my excuse.Padan muka.

1 comment:

all jazzed up said...

hello darling, kenapa depressed sgt ni? Lain kali kalau nak gi The Curve call me. I have no life. Insha allah kalau the kids ok, aku boleh temankan kau!!!