Thursday, June 21

Good food, good place, good friends

Yesterday, I had lunch in Ikea. I was supposed to go and get some things for the girls -so planned well not to eat breakfast earlier. I was hoping they were serving vegetarian food as the last one I had with Awin was really good (the 'fish' vege curry and rice). This time , the dish was vege pies, mash and broccoli. And again, it did not fail me. It was tasty.
And, as usual, I will not leave the place without having a minimum of 3 cups of their 'refillable' cappucino. I just love it.Especially you take it with the Daim cake.
While enjoying my meal and coffee, gatal tangan to take sdome shots. The place was quite empty which is good as I hate crowded places.
And that's the drink 'bar'. I wish we could have that in the office. Just press a button and your coffee is ready within seconds. Not only coffee, it should have cappucino, espresso and latte (melampau la pulak demand)

Tonight, went out with some old friends after work for supper at Pelita SS2. They just finished playing basketball. Yeah...the good old days...Have not met them for ages! Well, if I can't make it for basketball, then I'll try for supper from now on, ok? Kesian pulak tengok one of them - macam kebulur lama tak makan!..heheh...
Jangan marah ye Fauzi.... You finished up my chicken, so this photo is the exchange for it....hahaha....

Oh yeah...and I've got a new bf too. Will introduce him in my next post. This time, I know, he'll be loyal - no question asked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fauzi tu last time mase aku jumpa dia ngan dalie pun kebulur macam 2 hari tak makan jugak..