Saturday, June 16

I hope I feel better

Nothing interesting happened the last few days other than my stomach is still feeling uncomfortable from the over eating/wrong food and my throat is still having the nausea effect. Oh god, please don't make me suffer by getting food poisoning again in the future. This will definitely remind me about my food intake every time.

Thinking and suffering too much from the above, I almost forgotten what a great weekend I had prior to that incident. K.Noli and K.Eda with her baby girl came down from Spore for a conference. They stayed at the newly furbished Seri Pacific hotel. And me, as usual was invited to stay for the night. I love the TV and the bathroom.

It has a big LCD TV screen and the bathroom-it has a shower room and a seperate toilet + bath tub. (didn't take any photos of it though).
On Saturday morning, I offered to babysit the girl as the mother attended the conference and K.Noli went on a short shopping spree. With the comfy bed, the TV and the aircond- I didn't mind at all!
Saturday evening was Kavita's wedding dinner. Kavita is my office mate. Food was good and music was excellent. (much better than the previous wedding I attended last year). It was kind of an Indian + Christian wedding -BUT no alcohol was allowed to served in the hall. In replacement, they served 'Sparkling Grape Juice' instead. You could actually see the look on all my colleagues' faces - frustrated! And I did enjoy the drink...hahaha..... Sorry guys..These photos were taken by another colleague who is venturing into freelancing photography. He's got an eye for it, excellent and definitely improving .He has already started taking orders. More of his work can be seen here. I have reserved him for my future "events", insya Allah.

After the wedding, I rushed to Micasa for our monthly NSSC meeting. Well, this time I was the last one to arrive.Everybody was there, three quarter enjoying the food. Obviously the food was cold by then but the topics were still "hot". One of them brought a camera and took some shots. And I totally agree with what she wrote in her blog. There's a different kind of sisterhood when we are together. Things might not be solved but we know we have each other.The picture above are DNAS and Meen's sons swimming together.

And....with all the food, fun and food and fun again from Friday till Sunday morning, and with lack of rest (slept at almost 3am), that explains the food poisoning and gastric the next day.

I'm still recovering.But that does not stop me trying to enjoy myself this weekend.I already have plans with my one of my gf, Nur. Tomorrow, after work, I'm going to sleep over at her new place. Its the nice, new 'Putramas' condo and will go out late night with her .Not sure where we are going yet.

I wish I could spent my weekends with my darling, but I guess I have to settle for this first as he is too far away and tied up with his 'life'.

No comments: