Monday, June 18

A Movie Weekend

As per planned, I left for Nur's house right after work.It was kind of easy to go, with the gloomy weather, I guess people are afraid to go out to KL due the bad flood last Sunday. I reached her house within 20mnts.

The above is the view before turning to the right towards her condo. Excellent view- as if it was just a drawing of buildings.

This is inside her unit. It is really nice.I came earlier when the renovation was in progress so this is the first time to see it has been completed.
I felt like I was in a service apartment instead of her house. The sofa was very inviting and defnitely comfy. The dining table can sit 6 -eventhough she's single but she always have her parents and siblings visiting her on weekends.

The kitchen is cute and simple. I'm not sure whether she does cook that often.BUt she did make great scramble eggs for breakfast with vanilla taste in it!
After going through the whole house, we remembered that it was Saturday, and we actually planned to watch movie . We then rushed and left the place to KLCC.

I managed to persuade her to go for dinner at Chillis. The above was what we ordered. Nur had the fish and non-alcoholic tequila fish dish as she is supposed to be on a 'diet' while me, my usual Monterey Chicken. We had a long, interesting chat over dinner.Chat about old friends, old flames, current affairs and also the lifestyle nowadays. One thing common about us - a lot of people think we are the opposite of what we are. Most times. But both of us know each other well enough and just be ourselves.

After dinner -we watched Shrek3. It was excellent. Shrek have never failed making me laugh and temporary forgot about other things. I even purposely switched off my phone in order not to be 'disturbed'. On the way back, the traffic was slow. We then noticed sombody cycling at the road side. A couple was cycling on a bike which is not exactly the usual bike. It was modified to be higher.They were also playing loud music, like a stereo.It definitely attracted attention of the drivers along the way. Both of us were wondering- how do they climb up on it?Slept late at night after watching Star Wars on Astro- I totally forgot to inform her that I could go to sleep really easy - She was shock to find out a few seconds after I spoke to her, I dozed off.Hehehe....
Woke up to a wonderful morning.Looking outside the balcony, the view of the pool was inviting. Hmm....we decided to go for a dip. well, I guess I was prepared with my swimsuit and goggles.
The pool has a beautiful landscape. It was peaceful but the water was too cold. We just managed to 'swim' for about 30mnts and I took some photos before it started drizzling.I was freezing actually.

After breakfast, we went to KLCC , again, this time to watch the 'yummy' guys - Ocean13. I remembered watching Ocean12 in Nottingham with my brother half way- because of the jetlag I felt asleep..heheh... Another excellent movie to add to my weekend outing.

Unfortunately, my weekend had to be ended in a boring way. Found out that one of my staff was on MC and didn't managed to find anybody to replace him. So,by 4pm, I was back in the office , working till 11.

Now I know why I had fell sick last Sunday and got MC for it. I actually have to work Monday to Sunday last week! That was definitely a blessing in disguise. And my next off day would only be on this Saturday-hopefully.

No comments: