I had a great time last night.After fasting for 4 days, last night was kind of the closing event for this week.And it was great. The NSSC members decided to meet for dinner .
The venue - Marche, The Curve
The food - chicken chop, potato rosti, steaks, 3 types of ice cream, banana pie (ala lepat pisang), 2 big slices of cheese cake (I got a free one!), chocolate mouse, sauteed mushroom, oysters, pasta and fruit juices. We missed out the Tiramisu!
The gang - Meen, Hana, Fynne, Dalie, Rina, Yus (yeah!!! welcome aboard) and myself
The stories - From the upcoming 3 Serangkai dinner, to the D filing by Meen, to the 'butter' and 'worcester' story of the different accent and pronounciation (I can't remember the Dunhill Light story), not forgetting our KK trip this August.
The effect - everybody was stuffed and really high of adrenaline and sugar; laughing, teasing, joking ...
The grattitude - to Yus who managed to join in last minute and paid for our dinner (did she? I know she paid for mine... ;)
And DNAS - Happy Birthday to you! We were kind of celebrating it for you even though you were not around...hehehe
The ending - argghhh...I had to leave at 10.30 to go to work. I wish I could stay on.
p/s: With all the fun above, I still miss him. What's wrong with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Tengkiu for celebrating my birthday. Hehehehe. Should've gone to Marche instead of TGIF Subang Jaya la yesterday.
you miss me ke makcik? rumah sebelah je..mehlaa..
had great fun last nite. should do it more often..makan tak ingat dunia..should have grabbed the tiramisu earlier..ni nak ambik je dah abis..ciss..
looking at meen's photos..now i know how bulat my face is..ahhhhh help!!
spena, we all should meet up more often.. gerenti tak tua.. sebab gelak tak ingat dunia.
Post a Comment