But this morning I couldn't rush because I had to do this major thing.
I had to go to the dentist near my office. For the past years, I would go to a private dentist, however this time, with my colleague, we planned to try the government's. After waiting for about 45 mnts, our numbers were called.
The dentist said I had a few filling need to be done/redo. And my appointment will be on 12 Sept. What!!! That is a month from now. I looked at her and asked again to confirm what I've heard. At the same time my head is already thinking of going to the regular private dentist I went before.
12th Sept is still afar away from now.What if I have this pain which comes back regularly? I don't think I want to wait that long.
By the way, with or without pain, I want to eat this ice-cream which I bought few days back.
And on the way back, I noticed the sky is bright blue and beautiful. Suddenly the chocolate looks really good with the blue sky as the background. Trapped in the traffic and to avoid feeling sleepy, this is what I took.



4 comments:
Jom makan ice cream tu with me ;)
heheheh (I could use a surprise right now, a surprise filled with peanuts!)
darling..how did u take those photos while driving? u amazed me sometimes. the ice cream looks the very tempting..hmmmm but cannot beat your earlier jacket potato lah..yum yum.
Jom cari park yg boleh kite duduk-duduk sambil makan ice-cream and jacket potato ;-)
tasik shah alam boleh? ehh..depan our apts kan ada tasik yang tak berapa rupa tasik tu..
Post a Comment