Wednesday, August 15

I don't want to pretend

How can we say we are in love with him, but not actually in love with him?

How can we say miss him, but not actually missing him?

How can we say we care if he doesn't call or sms, when actually we don't care at all?

Or vice versa to the above....

I'm trying to find the answer for ' How can we fall in love by not giving the full love?'

It could either be one of these situation when a person says they are in love:

a) you love someone wholeheartedly,does not care about anything else and when you get hurt, it sure damn hurts!
b) you love someone 80% and expect the 20% to be replaced by financial replacements
c) you can also say you love that someone but in actual fact you don't and you just want 100% on $$$.(if the guy likes you, he would have been blinded with your drama!)


Does it mean that in this current world, we are all pretending?

What I do know is, I always fall into the (a) group, and the more I think of trying to be either (b) or (c), the more confused I become as I know I would only be pretending.
And when I pretend, I know I won't be happy in the end.

Falling in love with a jacket potato is much easier, you pay the guy money, he gives you the food, and its really good and fully satisfy your needs.

4 comments:

nachos said...

the jacket potato really looks good..kat mana tu? anyways..my 2 cents..u have to find it in your self, do you need the "love"? yeah we women hv lotsa love in us to give out to others..but sometimes u just have to really know, ask yourself - is this the one or u just wanna give some of the love(ssss) in you to someone. i hv one hell of a time figuring that out..still havent. hey nobody is telling u that it's going easy ok. keep going my friend.

all jazzed up said...

ala.. sedih sangat baca your entry. Oh darling aku terDQ jugak la macam fin. Anyways, for me practicality is the most important thing. Personally I used to be the give your all out type but now in my situation I'm just taking it easy and going with the flow. It sucks but I'm content with whatever I have (or don't have for that matter)!

Spena said...

Nachos...jacket potato tu was taken kat notts 2 years back...i just love the quality and quantity of it..hehehe..

Entahlah...I'm just going to leave it as it is for now.I've done the 'rational' thinking part , now its time just to leave it to my heart.
What I know is, if I want to be really happy, I have to be honest with my self and my feelings. Cuma, it always come in a package. But if I pretend , than I know I won't be that happy.

nachos said...

laa.. i thot kat secret recipe ke apa ke? baru ingat nak cari..nampak so sedapp menjilat jari.