Spent time last night talking to Habibi.He just returned from his 20days away. I realised then how much I missed talking to him.That was the first time he was away, not talking to each for such a long period.
The situation without Habibi around - I was ok and not ok.
OK- because my life still goes on with my job (eventhough it was damn stressful and he was not there to listen to me), and my sleep was not disturbed at all. I even had more sleep as I know that was the only way I stop thinking about you -temporarily. (there goes my secret why I slept a lot lately) .
And it was not OK because emotionally, I was unstable. Everytime I drive to and from work, the only thing that was on my mind was you. That was also why I prefer going back straight to my bed - so that I could sleep on it and not think so much. I didn't even feel like writing it in my blog.
So this morning..oopss I mean afternoon, I woke up, feeling good. I feel like getting something nice to eat and before going to work. (there's some problem in the office last night)
Forgotten that school holiday has started - that explains the difficulties in finding parking at The Curve. However, managed to find my way through and after browsing at its flea market (its kind of like an exercise) , I ended up having brunch here:
Hometown Kopitiam - I think I still prefer Uncle Lim's compare to this. The Mee Siam but not so great on the Soya cincau and the roti bakar.
And I also ended up buying BIG APPLE - have been dying to try this . I have never seen such a busy doughnut place as this one. There were almost 20 employees doing their parts in there!Bought some extras for my office mates. OMG, it so yummylicous. I think I could even finish up all 6! Can I have the delivery number please?
I even took some photos when I was in The Curve.
Now, I have to start work....



1 comment:
Spena, like I said next time it's a donut party! And am glad your loved one is back from his vacation. Heheheh.. happy la sikit kan! I know how it feels!!!! Believe me!
Post a Comment