Monday, September 3

I feel FAT!

Oh god! I hope yesterday was the maximum for the whole of last week. I hope it was the closure. I hope that's it. The last day of my worst eating habit. Because of the work stress last week, I noticed I've been eating a lot. I mean I do eat a lot but not as much as this time.
With the long working hours, on diffrerent shifts, and add up with all the frustration , the only way to satisfy myself was to eat.

My day started at IKEA with its hotdog, currypuff and 3 cups of coffee in the morning. Then Jazz joined me at Big Apple - another glass of Iced Cappucino with one free donut and we also bought 6 donuts each! (Both of us felt like eating)
After yesterday, I don't think I want to eat donuts for sometime.

Thank god I just bought it and did not end up eating all of it. (3 pcs were given to my staff later of the day)We then left for Jazz's house with Hana. Jazz's later invited us to join her and her parents for a Hi-Tea buffet.
The food there was so-so. Nothing was really outstanding. I was too full to help myself with the ice-cream!

At 4.30pm, I was practically stuck to my chair. Can't move as I was too full. Had to ask Hana to drive my car to her place to drop her off before I proceed to the office.(well, managed to get a nap during the short journey from KL to Damansara)

Yes, I had to work on 31st, on Saturday and also Sunday. I guess that explains the quantity of food intake compare to stress level. The higher the stress, the higher the food intake is.

Gang-makan tak ingat dunia. Oh ya, Hana bought 6pcs of donut too!

7 comments:

all jazzed up said...

I look fat in the pic too. Someone mentioned Big Apple to me today and I felt like my tekak kembang already. Too much of a good thing la yesterday tu. Hahah.

all jazzed up said...

and we all looked stressed i think.

hanazita said...

min, i dont think its a stressed look. its more of perut-dah-kenyang-tapi-banyak-lagi-food-nak-kena-test look..

Spena said...

Aku agree dgn Hana. Teringin gak ABC hari tu tapi dah kenyang giler!

D.N.A.S said...

Takpe korang... makan... makan... tak lama lagi dah nak puasa...
Tapi, rasanya bila bulan puasa, lagi lah mewah makan. hahahaha. Bila nak kurus nih.

ardy said...

Damn! and all this while I've been wondering to myself, mcm mana la nak menambahkan berat badan ni..

I should hang around you all more often! Hahahah!

Spena said...

Yup! Ardy. Jom lah.....