After the previous post, I did not actually plan to go on a diet. No intention until....maybe when Ramadhan 's here. Unfortunately, that is not the case.
Today I visited the friendly but not the-person-I-would- like-to-meet 'dentist' after a long overdue visit. Its not my fault that my previous good looking and charming dentist had actually opened up another business which is not related to dentistry and left the regular clinic I visited which made me scared to visit another dentist. He was really, really nice. All my visits with him were painless as I could remember. I still remember the last words from him, "Saf1na, I won't be here anymore after this as I'm opening up my own business." Uwaaaaaaa!!!
Ok, back to my visit this morning. I knew I had to check the fillings I did a few years ago. I had no pain-just needed to go and check. Then the dentist said he's amazed that I didn't have any pain. (If there was pain, I wouldn't be eating like I did the past few days, ok). That was still ok. After giving me some jabs, and waited for a part of my mouth to get numb, he did the 'drilling' thingy, which was ok as I didn't feel anything.
After he's done with it, he said," OK...I've put some medicine in it and you need to come back next Wednesday for a follow up. Meanwhile , don't chew with your right side and you will also feel the pain". Pain? What pain?
Ok. That's it. This is the start of my diet. I'm ok with the 'can't chew' part but...the pain? Oh no...
And I'm going to JB this weekend and planned to have a feast before puasa with Esty.....sob..sob..
Note:
At least this dentist is also good. I didn't feel anything at all during the process. Just that he's not good looking and charming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment