Sunday, October 7

Horoscope 2007 review

I'm trying to stay relax and wait for this painkiller to work its wonders before I could manage to go back to sleep. Too lazy to watch the TV, I went thru all my posting since January this year.

I came across the posting about my horoscope reading for this year which is very interesting.
In a summary, this was what I've commented on each planet readings:


The Eclipse Factor
The Lunar Eclipse on March 3rd brings an end to a source of income. This is a good opportunity to find a more rewarding line of work, one that allows you to spend more time on intimate relationships.
Notes: Spend more time on intimate relationships? Hahaha.... But I do hope for an inheritance or a grant though..It would really help.

The Mars Factor
Make time for your favourite friends and hobbies, even if it means risking an employer's disapproval. Work obligations will take up most of your time between January 16th and February 26th; spend your free time getting in shape. Take the lead in a relationship during the entire month of March and the first week of April; your authoritative attitude will prove most seductive
Notes: I don't think I want to go against my employer's disapproval. In regards to relationship, again? This must be a realtionship year for me. Looking forward for spending more time with friends though.


The Jupiter Factor
2007 promises to be one of the most fun-filled years you've had in a long time. Romance, adventure, creativity and laughter will fill your days and nights. If you're looking for love, you could find it at a sporting event, cultural event, or rollicking party.
Notes: 'Most fun-filled years I've had a in a long time? Wow! I guess I am looking forward to this year then. I think this part is true as I have had fun for the past 4 weeks! Well done January, 11 more months to go!

The Uranus Factor
Your sex life continues to sizzle with excitement. Impromptu lovemaking sessions can happen virtually anywhere and at any time. Just take care to guard your health during such trysts!
Notes: Ohhh! I really need to improve on my financial. Sex life? Excitement? Hahaha....This is funny...

The Neptune Factor
If you're single, you could meet the person of your dreams at a house of worship or cultural gathering.
Notes: Meet the person of my dreams at a cultural gathering? Oh no!! It might be a real tradiotional guy then...

The Pluto Factor
Intense love affairs continue to colour your world throughout 2007.
Notes: This is the part I can't stop myself from laughing."Intense love affairs continue to colour your world throughout 2007". Wow! it sounds very fun and interesting. Let's wait and see.I would love to fall in love again.


Well, I don't really believe in horoscope or numerology readings but it is kind of weird when I read back the posting and I read again the comments which I had written in regards to it. I really made fun of the readings ...but....

It just seems that most of it are true. Not all...but most of it.


Isn't it scary?


3 comments:

Bakawali said...

Hmmm spena,

"Impromptu lovemaking sessions can happen virtually anywhere and at any time."

Wahh..so hebat...must learn from de sifu....

Spena said...

Hahaha...saje je tu. i'm also waiting for that to happen lah kononnya.
Anyways, you've got some underwater kissing that you look forward to, right?

Bakawali said...

oooOoooo...my underwater kissing *wink* Hmmm...wonder with who la??? *wink*