Sunday, October 7

Lelaki ini yang mencintai ku...

I love this guy.
Without fail, listening to his voice makes my heart melt again and again.
I missed his 'live ' perfomance' but thank you to YouTube, here it is.







And this version is without music.....



p/s :This reminded me, once, Habibi sang me a song in his language - it made me cry. Even though I did not understand a word, the melody was so sad.
Seems that it was a love song....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...you remind me of my friend. On one of our Ramadhan Umrah trips, during Tarawih prayers, as the Imam cried while reciting the surah, he too cried uncontrollably.

After the prayers ended, I asked him if he understood Arabic. He said, "Aku mana tau cakap Arab. Habis, Imam menangins, aku menangis la sebab aku tak faham."

Bakawali said...

Spena,

I too feel the same when I hear his voice... ahhhhhh....... Too bad no one wants to sing to me this... hehehe.... Kalau nyanyi macam ni garenti cair....

Anonymous said...

Bakawali...Habibi sang for you too?

ardy said...

Bakawali,

I can sing you eminem's songs ;)

Spena said...

SD - can you sing to your special person? maybe in Thai...

Bakawali - Ardy can sing and has a nice voice too. Went to karaoke with him - his voice can make you melt at no time!!

Anonymous said...

Spena...I can.

Bakawali said...

Ardy..Eminem??? hmm... that's not romantic....

Btw spena, bila kita nak gi karaoke.. must take along Ardy too....