My graph is going down.
Nothing can make me feel good.
Nothing can stop it coming.
Not even a bar of Toblerone Fruit and Nut which I 'kidnapped' from an office mate
Not even a bar of 500gm Cadbury Almond which another officemate gave to recently
Not even a box of Wall's Popper ice cream which I got from Tesco
Not even a box of 6 donuts. (what esle...the BIG A)
Hmmm....ok...I think the donuts might help. Better get going now before it closes.
I also want a BIG HUG!!!!!! (coincidently Habibi called and said how he wish he could be with me now to help me go thru it. Dang! How did he know that I'm down? )
p/s: To all my blogger friends who left comments, sorry there might not be any respond from me this 2,3 days.
Wednesday, October 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hmm..you sound like me now. I'm having my PMS.
As for Toblerone I prefer white.
As for Habibi, I always believe that when a person truly loves you, he/she would be able to feel you.
Aik! I thought only women have PMS. Men pun ada ka?
Spena...ada.
spena...
*hug*
*big hug*
*bigger hug*
*biggest hug*
darn! my arms are too short to hug u fully.
and i have to agree with SD on that. habibi loves you dearly spena. u're one lucky woman!
Post a Comment