Tuesday, November 27

The Camp is here

Today morning, right after work I'm leaving for JB for the R2V Intensive Basketball Camp. Will be taking the bus from Jalan Duta station - not the Transnasional bus, but the boys' bus which is supposed to depart KK at 6am.

I have not seen the schedule yet but from past experience, it will be full and really tiring. And I have not been playing or coaching since September - that's a long time.
Hopefully, I will get sometime to get away and meet Esty and maybe just write something on my blog. And hopefully to still have some energy after standing at the court the whole day. I'm bringing my lappie but not sure where I could get a WiFi (City Square is far from the school).

Ok....signing off now and will be back from JB on Friday night - straight to work.

Take care all...
Don't be naughty, ok

No comments: