Monday, November 26

Al-fatihah

Right after solat last night, while saying my 'doa', I miss Habibi so much. I miss hearing his voice reading Al-fatihah and in my head I was planning to ask him to recite it when we talk later in the night. About 30mnts after that, we were on YM voice and were talking and catching up on the day's happening when my phone rang.

It was Mama. She called to inform Ayoh Sop had passed away about 1/2 hour ago. I was shocked as me and her were just discussing about his condition during lunch earlier. After hanging up , I told Habibi the news. Immediately, he said let's recite Al-Fatihah for him and pray that his soul is placed with the rests in heaven.

And he recited Al-Fatihah . His voice was loud and clear on YM.
I was sad and also surprised. Not only because of the passing of my uncle but it was like a 6th sense earlier - something is going to happen.

I read somewhere, sometimes we do have this small voices in our head telling us about things that is going to happen, but we tend to ignore it.

Some things are just left unexplained.

No comments: