I read Jazzy's blog 2 days ago and cis, I kena tagged again.
So, here it goes
1) Name of a person who made you laugh last night
The boys I played basketball with. Esp Qsm, Rhmt, Em, and Miki.
2) What were you doing at 0800?
I had to be the referee for a game between MC Cage*s and the UTM team
3) What were you doing 30mnts ago?
Walking fast from the LRT station to my office - I start work at 2300!
4) What happened to you in 2006?
I met Habibi the 1st time.
5) What was the last thing you said out loud?
He's full of bullsh*!!
6) How many beverages did you have today?
Hmm...I lost count!
7) What colour is your hairbrush?
White and black - it was a gift from Habibi
8) What was the last thing you paid for?
McD Big Mac meal on the way back from Puduraya to LRT CM.
9) Where were you last night?
In JB, playing basketball with the boys. My team won..yes!
10) What colour is your front door?
Dang! I forgot!
11) Where do you keep your change?
Always in my jeans pocket.
12) What's the weather like today?
Windy in JB, felt like in autumn.
13) What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Chocolate chip vanilla
14) What excites you?
Too many to llist down
15) Do you want to cut your hair?
When I'm happy, like right now, I don't feel like it. But when I'm pis*ed off, cutting off my hair makes me feel much better.
16) Are you over the age of 25?
Oh yes! And next year, I'm gonna wear Shaq's jersey = 34!
17) Do you talk a lot?
Depends....
18) Do watch the O.C?
What's that?
19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
Does Steven Spielberg counts?
20) Do you make up your own words?
Hmm.....I think I have
21) Are you a jealous person?
Only to the people I love.
22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'
Wow! This is tough. I can't remember any
23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'
I have a few office mates whose name starts with 'K'. I need not mention here.
24) Who's the first person on your received call list?
Habibi
25) What does the last text message you received say?
'Hey! You ok ke?'
26) Do you chew on your straw?
Nope!
27) Do you have curly hair?
No...but a bit wavy.
28) Where's the next place you're going to?
Maybe JB again?
29) Who's the rudest person in your life?
You do not want to know. Or you will definitely agree with me.
30) What was the last thing you ate?
Cold and hard McD's fries. The burger is still on the table.
31) Will you get married in the future?
If yes, I want a garden wedding this time....hehehe
32) What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
I haven't seen any for the past 3 months
33) Is there anyone you like right now?
I like a lot of people.
34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
Can't remember....
35) Are you currently depressed?
No- I managed to play good basketball for the past 3 days - that really helps!
36) Did you cry today?
No - but yesterday yes I did as a 'friend' changed his plans without informing me.
37) Why did you answer and post this?
Hmmm........I'm trying to distract myself from something else.
38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Esty - I warned you earlier...heheh....
Arn - who else if its not you sist!
Rudy - saje je...gatal nak tag hang
I only have 3 people in mind......can I tag people who does not have any blog? Hehehe.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment