Saturday, December 1

31 more days to go

Today is the 1st December, and in about 31 or 30 more days we will be in the year 2008.

Frankly, I only have 2 plans in my head for the year 2008. Both plans are kind of BIG plans which I don't want to hope so much, but Insya Allah, if everything goes well, adalah rezeki.

I should now sit down at one corner, and reflect what has happened for the past one year.


p/s: To ardy,guile,bakawali,hazyr and seademon, I'm sorry I can't join you guys. I really wanted to go but my commitment prevents me from doing so. I hope you guys understand.

2 comments:

Bakawali said...

Dear spena, I understand your priorities and commitments... I hope we can go for a trip together some other time...

Anonymous said...

Spena...no worries. There will be other trips.

Bakawali now the sombong one with me :D