Hmmm....Thank you to Seadeamon, I'm tagged again. Its kind of interesting actually as I would have never thought about all these questions. And I think officially, this is my last tag for the year.(unless somebody crazy wants to tag me again in the next less than 24 hours before 2008 says hi)
1. What is your blogging name?
Well, I got the name 'Spena' when I was in high school and went I started blogging, I guess nobody else will have the same name - so I decided to use it.
2. When did you start blogging, the exact date?
It was 21st May 2005. It was when I was on holidays in Notts- at my brother's place while babysitting my nephew.
3. What was your first title?
'Today in history....my first and ever blog.' Well, actually I didn't think I would continue updating till today. I started it to fill in some time and had nothing to do. I also learnt how to come up with this blog from my sist, Faiez all the way across the continent! I just noticed that even on the 1st day I started blogging, I had 3 posts altogether!
4. Which posting you feel is the best post so far?
Is there such thing as the best post for me to decide? I don't really care, or should I?
5. Who promote/source of inspiration for you to blog?
It is all about my mood, my feelings and my experience. The last time, I usually write more when I'm sad or upset. But now, I noticed, I will write even if its something that makes me happy, especially when it involves food. ;-)
6. When do you usually post entries?
When I feel like talking to somebody and I know nobody would want to listen or the are not free to talk to me.
7. Where would you prefer to be when you are blogging?
No preference. Anywhere, anytime if I have my laptop with me and there's wifi. But definitely not in the toilet (not like you Seademon)
8. Have you met other bloggers? Who?
I'm glad I've met new great friends like Guile, Seademon and Bakawali through my blog. Well, I'm not that adventurous actually to meet new people. But I guess things happen for a reason.These people can make me laugh!
9. How many entries you made in a month? Average.
It depends...I don't think I really care about this.
10. Would you reveal your face or your family in your blog? Why?
Why not? Just incase if I die, they'll know who my family is and who to approach. It's a small world.
11. Would you promote your friends to blog? Why?
Not that I intentionally to promote but I did say that it is good to blog. And 1 or 2 have started or continued writing after that. It just fills in our time and for some like me, releases a lot of stress.
12. Would you feel restless/guilty concious/incomplete if you didn't blog for a month?
It's better be for a good reason...maybe if Habibi's here for a month to distract me then yes, I will not feel anything if I don't blog. I've done it for 11 days the most. But most times - I think I would turn crazy if I don't. This blog is where I release all my feelings and stress.
13. Define blogging.
For me? Just write whatever I want to.Its all mine. It's definitely my best friend.
Who shall I tag next? Let's see the list..
Rudy
K.Shana
Esty
Dilla
Arn
Faiez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ini tag ke survey ni? Macam questionnaire untuk final year Uni project je.... hehehehe.
Happy new year spain!
Aku rasa pun macam survey. happy New year to you too. We should meet more often next year!
Post a Comment