Sunday, December 30

Pre new year celebration

Past few days, I have thought a lot on my new year resolution. One of it, I would be lying if I say that I'm not worried about my weight. So, it would definitely be my 'keep fit' program. (I refuse to call it a diet, ok!).

And, what a way to end 2007 and to start 2008. Location was at K.Ana's kitchen, I taught her how to do the Oreo cheesecake (the last time I made it was a year ago for a friend).
And today morning after work, again I was at her place to help her to prepare the Triffle. Both were for lunch today, accompanied by her famous lasagna for the main course. There goes my resolution.....

Below are some pics taken. I forgot to take the preparation of the cheesecake last night.














p/s: Since I learnt how to make the Oreo cheesecake, I've stopped buying it from SecRep. I think mine tastes much better! (perasan...)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROUND IS A SHAPE.

And it is a good shape.

Nobody makes a square-about, or a square figure. They are always round.

So make sure you feed me whatever you're making too.

Anonymous said...

ROUND IS A SHAPE.

And it is a good shape.

Nobody makes a square-about, or a square figure. They are always round.

So make sure you feed me whatever you're making too.

Spena said...

Hahaha...ok, ok. I get the message. But at least, when you are 'round', you still get ladies a'round' you. But if i get 'round' I think even Habibi would run away!

The Star Gazer said...

Okay lady - hand over the recipe!

Spena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spena said...

Ok Arn, just for you on your birthday...

Spena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.