But yesterday was different. None of them applied any leave this time. Which includes 'mak minah' who is pregnant .I'm surprised actually. But then maybe they have their own reasons why not to take leave this time round.
After work, together with some of them, we went to Murni for our 'supper' ritual. There were 5 of us. Out of 5, 3 of us were still clad in our traditional clothes :-baju melayu and me in my baju kurung.
The guys had this 'Mee Raja' other than the usual favourite, Roti Hawaii which was posted earlier.
It was a fun night out, as usual. But if I was given the choice, obviously I would love it if Habibi was here to join. ;-(
Today, early in the morning, I was already having my breakfast at IKEA as K.Ana wanted my help to get something from there. Then I rushed to meet my agent.
Alhamdulillah, the 1st step is done. Then reality sets in. I am scared. I have never done this and handle this kind of situation alone. I'm not sure what will happen next, how am I supposed to overcome the next challenge. I know it is not going to be easy and I told Habibi that. Hearing Habibi's soothing voice and advise over the phone calms me down a bit. Especially when he assures me he will be helping me to go through any obstacle.
I am hoping, to get this done, Insya Allah.
p/s: I really wish you are here with me Habibi to help me go through this.



3 comments:
wow you gals always have makan2...ala2 jalan2 cari makan gitu...heheh
Nice posting, thank you.
I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.
Hmm...luckily I did not go with you on your binge otherwise I'd have to make myself faint again running to burn all those calories.
Next time, sis. Next time.
Post a Comment