I was tagged by Ardy a few days ago on '8 Random Facts About Myself'. I was too busy to think and to write about it( lame excuse, I know)....or maybe I was just too lazy to think what are the random things about me.
But here goes:
1) I love basketball, love to watch basketball games and I'm also a part time basketball coach. However, I only watch live games. Yes, the real games. I don't watch it on ASTRO or any TV channels. And I don't read news about it too. Its all just 'live' games and action on the court.
2) I don't window shop. When I say "Let's go window shopping" it means that let's go for a walk at the shopping complex and find good food please. If I go shopping with my friends, I will never buy anything. I will only buy if I shop ALONE. All alone. And that is dangerous.
3) I can sleep/fall asleep anywhere, anytime. The moment I feel my neck is 'soft', I know I'm sleepy and its dangerous to drive especially. Be it in the office, on the bus, watching TV, while reading, in the LRT whicle standing (I did this, ok!), and even when driving (of course there was the accident then). Dangerous at times. I know.
4) I can sew. Yes! I have cut and sewn my own baju kurung, my home curtains, cushion covers for my brother and sister's wedding (the one with zipper). It's just that its not my kind of thing. I wanted to 'show' my family that I can do it, IF I WANT. Hehehe...
5) I only like to cook/make/bake the food that I love. The list includes lamb chop, chicken rice, potato salad, oreo cheesecake, chocolate cake, baked macaroni and a few more.
6) Other than travelling to other places, I love staying at home and just watch TV, talk, sleep if I'm not working. I could stay in my apartment for 48 hours without going out.
7) I'm not too adventurous in trying new kind of food. If at a restaurant a specific dish is really good, I would order the same thing everytime I go there.
8) From school till now, I'm used to be on my own, alone. I can eat lunch at work or a restaurant alone, I can go to the park alone, watch movie at the cinemas....etc. I just can be on my own. I don't really care if people don't want to join me.
That's it. I think, most of my blog friends have been tagged. Can't find the other 8 to tag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment