....I'm actually bad with the roads in KL. I only know how to go to certain places using the same route and I'm not into 'exploring' which road is the shortcut...etc...
So, without having the time to worry how to go there, I just drove straight from Bank Am to Bank M's HQ next. ALl I could say, Alhamdulillah, the traffic was really clear for a work day. I managed to arrive there within 10mnts. I just ad some issues with the parking lot outside the tower.
With the same report, I went to this bank, and met the nice gentleman at the counter. I showed him the report and told him the same explanation. He made a call. It was to the recovery/fraud unit or something like that. He passed me the phone as I had to speak personally. I can't remember the girl's name. Told her my intention to get my name cleared and the letter too. I guess, even though they are in different banks, they might be trained the same procedure. Her reply was, "We will send you the letter to your mailing address". No way jose. I told her, since I was already at the HQ, I will just wait downstairs for them to prepare the letter and send it down. This time, the issue was not to prepare the letter, but about sending it to me. They insist of posting it to me when I was already there, in their building! I didn't scold the girl, just being stern, but I guess she could not handle me, she passed my call to her officer.
The best part is, when she wanted to brief her 'officer' she didn't even put me on mute or on hold! I could hear her say ," Ni ha..ada customer membebel nak release letter. Dalam record kite dah hantar tapi dia cakap tak dapat. Dia tak nak kite pos. Nak letter tu sekrang jugak. Leceh. Nak cakap dengan officer bla..bla....." I was really, really angry. But I know, if I were to make a show out of it, I might not be able to get my letter yesterday itself.
When I spoke to the so-called officer, it was worst. She was not helpful at all. She mentioned again that they have sent the letter in Sept 2006. I said I didn't get it. When she mentioned the address was to my old office, I said I've resigned from there, she was asking when did I resign. She was not even solving the issue at all. She was trying to avoid issuing me the letter too. I toldher about the report, she sounded like she didn't believe me, so I told her to speak to the officer in front of me.
Thank god the guy was cool. He told her that he has the original report and he would fax the copy to her. He also told her that I will write a letter to her to issue the release letter. And he instructed her to prepare the letter as I will be collecting the letter myself in the next 20mnts or so. I defnitely agree with what he had done. At least that part is settle.
The department which issues the letter, is in Bangunan E - near to the Masjid Jamek LRT station. He gave me instruction on how to go there - by foot! So again, as I was really angry and wanted to settle this once and for all, walked from the Tower to the other building, on heels with my heavy laptop bag. Arrgghh.....
I got blisters on my feet , but that's ok as I managed to settle everything in a day - and I didn't have to take leave! Yay!
But my experiences with both banks were really bad. Especially when you have listed people's names in the report -you need to get it cleared fast. No excuses especially its been more than a year. And to add to that, I didn't want all these things to happen and I didn't expect this to happen. And here I am, trying to clear the mess.
Going through the experience again while driving back to office , I was amazed on how I could drive from one part to the other part of the city without worrying or thinking in detail. It was just a reflect. And yes, thank god I don't own a gun.
Friday, January 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
heheh...awal2 tahun baru pun dah penuh dgn kemarahan...hopefully everything else works for you the rest of the year!
Post a Comment