Saturday, January 5

Minister,Oil, PMS and the crazy gang

The latest 'hot' news about one of the Minister is really shocking to all of us, I guess. I personally think he is a nice man, no controversial issues whatsoever but unfortunately,like a friend who is a great writer, wrote in his blog - wrong place, wrong time....kantoi.

That never fails to remind me, especially us being a muslim, we have our religion as our guide and to avoid us from doing the 'wrong' things. As long as we stick to it, insya Allah it will be ok. Tawakkal to Allah.

******************************************

Going through The Star this morning, the front page was all about the 5kg limit to purchase cooking oil.
I'm lucky that I don't use oil to cook currently. All baked or microwaved.
And that reminds me that I have not bought the cooking gas yet. How long has it been? I forgot actually.

******************************************

Somebody asked me: " Why are you doing this? Are you having PMS?
Me: " No, I don't have PMS but I have feelings."

******************************************

Last night , had supper again with the office gang. Coincidently, 4 out of 5 of us were wearing red. And these are the crazy pics by the 'kids'.


At last, some crazy people managed to cheer up my day!

p/s: Dang! It's soooo obvious that I'm stressed up. I have pimples!! Argghhh!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pimples? You're still young then.

Spena said...

SD- who says I'm old? ;-)