And as usual, before I leave office, I needed to make sure that the last person to leave at 7pm has the office keys to lock it, and reminded him to come in early on Wednesday to open the office again. Somebody got to do it, right?
Then, I drove off to Raub. I was really hoping that the traffic would be good, thank god, the trip went smooth especially at the toll - there was no queue at all!
So, from 7pm last night, 31st Dec till today 4pm, I was with my relative in Raub. I had promised to accompany here to 'celebrate' the coming of 2008. The pictures will explain our activities for the past 24 hours.
And to start off 2008, we watched Indecent Proposal! (Well, I didn't agree on the movie but it seems that she was in a very 'emotional state' and wanted to watch something romantic - I would prefer Coach Carter actually)
And today, we had an excellent brunch - battered fish (fried), toasts, scrambled eggs and home made chips. Couldn't ask for more!
I got to stay focus . I got to really stay focus. Arrghhh.....The 1st day of 2008 itself is seeing me eating non-stop. Maybe I'm stress. Yes....I think so. A few more days to go for the results. I'm praying hard that everything will be ok.
Btw, SD - I've done your 2008 tag above.
Maybe I should put into my new year's resolution - no more doing any tags...hehehe.....



6 comments:
Hahaha...well done! You and my Ibu always have the best of food. And of course DNAS too. That must have been a good NY eve celebration...minus the Indecent Proposal part.
I think your cousin should have chosen Ibu Mertuaku if she had wanted to be emotional.
the potato salad looked 'familiar' :)
sedapnye makanan..
Is your cousin still single? ;)
p/s: I love Indecent proposal!!
laparrrr....
lapar jugak....
Post a Comment