After driving 150km/hr few days ago at on the highway to LCCT, after exceeding the normal speed limit on the Federal Highway, after driving confidently back every night from work at 1 or 2am for the past 2 months, I just noticed last night that my driving license had expired on 15th January 2008.
*************************************
I've brought back Jakarta's fever and flu - suddenly with no warnings, yesterday I started to have very bad running nose and sore throat. And last night my colleagues were laughing at me as I had to blow my nose every few minutes.
And today, waking up with additional stiff neck, the doc gave me a medical leave. Don't even have the energy to and sign my lawyer papers. Dang!
*************************************
I opened up my luggage ( which I just bought in Jakarta) at mom's place 2 nights ago and she said, " This was all you bought? All the way from there?"
Hehehe...the luggage was full with instant noodles. All kinds.
*************************************
Today is the 4th of March. 3 more weeks , and I will get to see Habibi, Insya Allah.
I cant' wait. Without realising its already almost 6 months and time flies really fast.
*************************************
I have not decided which party to vote for. Seriously. My mom said, if you are a government servant or if you plan to get a loan or help in the future from the govt, you have to think carefully before voting. As it might not be that easy to get approval anymore.
Hmm....I don't even get anyting easily before this. Is there a difference?
I have 4 more days to think.
*************************************
Jakarta dah.
Bangkok belum lagi.
AA! Cepatlah give free tickets lagi!!! I can't wait to grab one.
*************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
with all the cooking and eating sessions, still ada gak beli instant noodles. heheh...old stf habits die hard eh?
hehehehe.. same la kite.. baru jugak renew license yg dah sebulan mati.. :p
can i have some instant noodles? heh :)
Post a Comment