When I am still in shock from what had happened to me on Friday, the nation is shocked from the latest election results. Well, maybe not everybody.
It feels so weird driving from home (in Selangor) to Jazz's house (KL) which now 'belongs' to another 'party'.Even though physically, there's no difference.
Let us all say that there is a blessing in disguise.
Just think about that.
There is a reason why things happened in such a way.
Its a brand new day tomorrow.
For me and for a lot of others out there.
Bring it on, baby, I am ready for it.
For now, I'm watching HAIRSPRAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hang in there kak spena.
as for the election, i'm now 'rocket'ing to the 'bulan' from penang :D heheheh ....
i hope everything happens for a good reason
i love hairspray.....
i voted.....
Post a Comment