How can this be?
This is the 2nd time I've been 'released' from the place I worked.
The 1st time was really bad. Especially with the 'after effects' and this time round it definitely scares me.
I could just hope this is a blessing in disguise. I keep telling myself Insya Allah ada hikmahnya.
It wasn't easy to face it the 1st time, its worst when you have to go thru the 2nd time.
Habibi keeps saying that everything is going to be ok.
He said this time its different. This time, he's around.
Now, I just have to stay focus and try hard to think positive.
For now, I'm sad coz I know I'm going to miss the great guys I've been working with.
Praba and one of his 'pose maut'...
Me being persuaded to go for my last drinks session with the team.
Last pose - It looks more like a celebration that I'm gone though...;-)



4 comments:
I'm still in shock and totally couldn't believe what had happened....
so freaking not happy.. damn it..
i felt totally down and motivation at all...
dear spena, be patient & never despair for one day u shall surely find greater/better job than this..i'll pray 4 ur succes
Post a Comment