On Friday, before the game, I met somebody. All of us had to wait for the bus at Block B, as usual. As I was walking towards the block, I saw a lady in baju kurung and tudung, turned to me a few times. She looked as if she was not sure whether to smile to me or not.
I knew who she was from the 1st look. I looked at her and I wasn't sure whether she still recognised me after all this years. But she gave me this "I know who you are - you look sooo familiar" look.
I went to her, and said "Assalamualaikum cikgu" and salam her hand. Whilst she in return said, awak ni....memang tak salah lagi. Cikgu ingat lagi. (mestilah dia ingat....I was always the one yang tak siap homework and tak paham apa dia ajar but too scared to ask questions).
She was joking and laughing through out our conversation. Siap guna ' aku n kau' lagi. Which really shocked me as the last I remembered her was cikgu yang paling aku gerun and takut ....
She also said that she remembered making one of my junior 'angry'. She said it was Tun*ku T*eh M*zni. She still remember the name. She said, "Aku tau dia marah kat aku. Tapi aku tak kisah. Panggil jugak nama dia". And she just laughed talking about it. She wonders if the girl still upset at her.
Hmm... I don't know about that. But what I know is, she is different now. How she treated me and talked to me 2 days ago was so much different than 17 years ago when she was my teacher.It really shocked me actually. Boleh siap gurau dengan dia. I guess at that time, she was still young, we were rebellious as students, and that definitely makes a 'great' combination. I'm happy that she still remembers me as the tallest student and not the one 'yg tak siap homework and tak paham2 lansung pasal Fizik'.Hehehee....
Well, she has a daughter in the school now. She should understand more and better.
Pn.Hazi*zah Haron, I'm glad that I met you and you accepted me as the rest of your student .
P/S: That's the final one. No more teachers in my ' hate or I wonder whether they hate me until now' list. Alhamdulillah.
Sunday, April 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
oh i know!! sangat digeruni ok. we called her 'mayat' amongst ourselves dulu sbb muka dia sgt menakutkan. but i called her name instead eversince she started teaching physics when i was in form4.
she taught me physics for two years.
she's still there huh. tiba2 miss ST*F huhuhuuuuuu
I knew you were referring to MAYAT the moment I saw the title of this entry... who else can hold the scariest teacher title eh?? hehe...
It's been awhile since we last lepak kat Dorai... jom la (one of these days)..
haha wow jumpa eh dgn dia? best 2...kite pun slalu jd pelajar yg dimarahi dulu...keh3
on the other side, i felt so grateful because i had her as my physics teacher (still feel so). i think she was a good teacher and i love physics coz of her!
tapi sedih .. huhuhuuu tak dpt score A1, only settled with A2 :(
hello, MAYAT was a nickname given to her by our batch :P
I think I still remember how the name Mayat came about...
I saw one mayat the other day at the mortuary...pucat giler..siot!!
Post a Comment