Friday, April 11

A job ...somewhere up there.

Listen here girls. I came all the way from KL for this game. This might be the last game I 'coach' for this year as I've just got a job. A job that requires me to start this Tuesday 15th.

I cannot say no to this job as it is my dream job. Alhamdulillah. Memang betul ada hikmahnya on things that happened.


A job that gives me the priviledge to fly ......and travel more often after this. I hope....

Dynamites - Thank you for your prayers. I will make sure I'll find time to see you guys after this.

8 comments:

wanshana said...

Congratulations and all the best with the new job, Spena dear :) Looking forward to your posting on it. Where will you be based at nanti?

And good luck with (and to) the Dynamites, too!

~ said...

kak spena, i've said this but i wanna repeat it.... CONGRATULATIONS and alhamdulillah :D

jom celebrate! belated pun tak per ahaks

Alan said...

that's great to hear.. CONGRATULATION!!!

Spena said...

K.Shana - thanks.I will still be based locally but near the Lapangan terbang.... ;-)

Zasya - jom celebrate. Tapi tak bila..heheh

Alan - thank you. memang kena selalu baca doa "mudah-mudahan doa orang yang teraniaya dimakbulkan. Amin"..kat ofis tau.

The Star Gazer said...

Congratulations!!! Details please and soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

It will be a hectic job but I know it suits your personality and character, and I am glad you got the job.

Remember, idiots appear at every single workplace. Ignoring them is the best way to move forward.

hanazita said...

aku, meen, dalie, oja, rina, dayang, nik, umi, lerk & renek = 10 orang.

10 jugak adalah jumlah leg of lamb yg akan dikendurikan.. yuhhuuu!!!!

Did i miss anybody?

Bakawali said...

Hi spena. glad to hear the good news. Congrats. We go for makan la one of this days, ok?