Sunday, April 20

Yes!! We did it again!

After screaming and shouting and cheering in the hot sun for the past 2 days, I am too exhausted to write ( I guess age is catching up..hehehe..). So I guess, some pictures of the event will be the best replacement temporarily - until I have the energy and time to write.



The annual PPM Southern Zone tourney was held in SMAP Labu, NS.

The girls - lining up before each game.

The game.

The free throws.

The coaches discussing.

Time out.
A short session by a special guy to help motivate the gals.

A special briefing y the head coachbefore the final game....against our 'musuh tradisi'.

During warm-up. "Gemuruh jiwa, semangat membara, dari puncak ingin ke angkasa...." was sang
THE GAME!


Trash them gals!!!

A satisfied face ......YES!

The teachers, players and R2V members.


Every body who came....including the SRIKANDIs.
CONGRATS DYNAMITES!!!!

I'll prepare you guys for the Nationals.....

p/s: I wish there is a miracle that would allow me to go for the National Level in Jitra in May. But I know...its impossible

10 comments:

~ said...

yeayyy!! congratulations to DYNAMITES.

congratulations to you too, kak spena!!

wanshana said...

Well done Dynamites, and of course, to you, too, Spena!

Read all about it in srikandi yahoogroup mail. You all truly deserved the sweet, sweet victory.

Congratulations again! Bigger things to come, sis.

Hazyr said...

congrats especially for the 'musuh tradisi' trashing! :)

Maybe I should consider going to Jitra with the team kan? it's been so long since I last went to support them play..

Anonymous said...

You still need me to motivate them? If yes, please inform that batch mate of yours...kalau tak I kena sekeh kepala.

TheGreenLover said...

Ah..sweet victory..sweet memories ;)

Congrats to Dynamites and the ever-so-committed coach!

all jazzed up said...

Maybe you should give them a facial treat... Their complexion... aduhhh.... macam mana nak dapat boyfriend ni???

But yeah, congrats Dynamites and to you too Spena. Sorry we missed the finals...

Anonymous said...

congratez k.spena..

Spena said...

Tissot - thanks! its the Dynamites' hardwork. I just shout...hehehe

K.Shana- thanks. They are my source of energy and inspiration actually. I'm happy that they won too.

Ryzah- I might not be able to go to Jitra. I think you should go this time.They need all the support they can get

Spena said...

SD- kalau boleh memang nak. motivate lebih tak pe. Sape batch mate I tu? Cuba cakap sikit?

YMY - so far, alhamdulillah I can slot in time to coach them. Selagi terdaya, I buat. Btw, we have a panel of coaches tau...

Meen - they shud get a facial treat? I thought I shud get one.You must watch the finals in Jitra, ok? Since dah ada full time driver cum bodyguard...

Spena said...

muggle blood - thanks dear.