Thursday, May 1

Its not an easy job.Help!!



The hardwork has begun.
Today, after getting the keys to my new crib, Alhamdulillah,
I went to the hardware shop.

Things that I got from there:

-5L Paint for the interior walls (OMG! I didn't know just to choose a white paint, there are lots of choices. )
-1L paint for the sliding door grill (this one easier to choose from)
-all the tools to paint:- brush, palette, rollers, thinner
-sandpaper (for the grill as it is a bit rusty)
-masking tape (for the electrical points and switches)
-double sided tape
-all the cleaning liquids




This is the hardest and most boring part of the whole process. Doing it all alone is not fun at all. But there is no other choice for me as I really want to move out from my current apartment as soon as possible. Other than that, the rest is going to be interesting. I just need to get A*ileen to help me with the ID and inform her my 'budget'. And then go shopping.

My timeline :
- to finish painting and cleaning the house by this Sunday
- to arrange for the delivery of the electrical and bedding items by 17th
- to arrange other items for the living room by 17th or earlier


By end of this month - I want to completely move there. The moment I've been waiting for the past 3 years. Its not easy as I am scheduled to work on Saturdays too.

And my grandma, aunties and uncles are coming from Terengganu for a function at mom's place on 1st June. So it will be a great time for them to come and have a look and do a simple 'tahlil' there.

Ahh! Such a nice planning. But then again, this is just a plan. With my hectic work and the working hours, the distance from the current apartment to the new condo, I have to push myself to the limit to make sure I meet the timeline.

Can I make it?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

adakah anda memerlukan bantuan. aku memang expert bab2 mengecat nih...woagahahahahah

Hazyr said...

kak,

If you need any help (painting or moving), I think I will be free after basketball this saturday.. just give me a shout ok! (or a call will do..hehe..)

all jazzed up said...

kak, if you need any help.. call me and I get SD to tolong you ok.. hehehe.. but our Sushi thingy still on kan?

D.N.A.S said...

Kak,
nanti rumah kau dekat ngan rumah aku. Yippeeee....
Kalau nak pegi beli bunga, ajak aku okeh?

Spena said...

Rudy - kau tu yg busy memanjang. Malas le nk kacau. Rumah sendiri pun tak siap lagi.hehehe...

hazyr - jomlah lepas bball dtglah terus. I'll be there

Meen - sushi still on. Chance for me to take a break from painting

DNAS - bunga? apa tu?

Anonymous said...

JZ...banyak la cengkadak nak suruh kita plak :p

DNAS...apa ni? Dah lah ponteng sushi night...lepas tu beli bunga ajak Spena walhal rumah kita lagi dekat...cupcakes langsung tak ada ingat nak pos kat kita. :p

D.N.A.S said...

SD,
u minat ke bunga? hihihi.

Anonymous said...

DNAS...pokok bunga kat rumah I kecuali pokok Kemboja...semua I yang tanam.