Wednesday, April 30

Exciting vs not-so exciting

A lot of exciting things happening :

- A close friend is getting married to another friend. And glad to say I was the culprit who 'advertised' his a*rse to her....hehehe. Alhamdulillah .

-Another close friend is in love with another friend who is also a friend to the friend above. (paham?) Well, again, I was the one who brought him to her house and warned her not to go after him coz he had a gf earlier. (knowing how 'gatal' my friends can sometimes be and their taste in men....hehehe...just joking)

-My family is going to hold a wedding reception for my cousin this month too. All my relatives from Terengganu will be coming to KL. Can't wait to see everybody , and the food too.(my aunties are excellent cooks )



The 'not-so' exciting parts are:

- There is an 80% chance I will not be able to go and watch the girls play in the National and even the trainings on the coming weekends. I'm scheduled to work on Saturdays and we are also moving to phase 2 of the Academy.

-I got to pack my stuff alone and clean up the current apartment (managed to get a bibik to help). Target date is by the 2nd week of May to be completed (pack, clean and move out). I'm starting this Sunday.


Yes!!! Overall, I'm so excited to start moving in. The vendor called me and she said I could get the keys to the new crib and move in from 1st May onwards. Alhamdulillah.

Now......what shall I bring first since I'm only moving my things by car? Hmm....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least out of the 3 couples that met during the berbuka puasa at Uptown on 8th October 2007, one is successful.

As for me, I am glad that that relationship did not work out; and that your take on the suitability and compatibility is true.

Hopefully we, too, get mentioned in your blog before the end of the year.

Hazyr said...

kak spena,

you're going to azarul's wedding gak ke? awat tak habaq..

dah beli tickets? I've bought one-way tickets for 4 people already.

Spena said...

SD, yup I remembered there were 3 couples and me (the only single there and everywhere I guess).I boleh jadi Nujum pak belalang kot?

Hazyr, I cannot plan my trip yet coz can't take leave. Maybe next time...

all jazzed up said...

spena, i did not go after him ok.. just to set the record straight. In fact, both of us did not go after each other... As they say, it's written in the stars..

But kau memang terrer la.. MEMANG TERRER... satu prediction yang sangat tepat...

coolasais said...

a*rse?

got another missing 'r' innit?