Sunday, May 11

This is it.....almost there...

My back hurts. Especially at the 'tulang belikat' area. Sakit siut. All this because of carrying heavy boxes up to my new place and not having enough rest.

I really want to move ASAP. On Saturday, while driving to Jazz's place for dinner, I couldn't control my emotions. It was a mix of everything. I can't imagine once the place is ready and me fully moving in there. This is it. This is the final thing which makes me totally move on from what had happened in my life. This is MY house. MY own. I painted it. I moved the things there personally. I decorated it. It is just sad that my lovely Habibi, who had helped to motivate me to move on, to get this place, is not here with me. Maybe one day.Insya Allah.

My target date is by the 3rd week of May.As I'm not allowed to take leave and I can't go to the PPM Nationals, to avoid feeling frustrated, I 'm focusing, preparing on moving to the new house.

I don't have anything big to move, just pots and pans, pinggan mangkuk, books and clothes. That's why I'm just using my car and the book boxes which was provided by my ex-boss. I estimate there would be 2 more rounds only. (Sh*h Alam to Sr* Petal*ng is not near tau)


Tomorrow & Tuesday I would be away for a teambuilding session. Got to stay overnight at a local hotel. But hopefully I could start again by Thursday. Oh! Got to go to IKEA and get some stuffs too.

I'm sooo tired. I need more energy pleasseeeee.....

On another note...I'm so excited as my beloved sushi chef, the guy who taught me to make sushi and a very dear friend, informed that he's coming back for holidays for a week from the UK. He was the one who would call from there at 3 or 4am and sing Man Bai's "Kau Ilhamku" on the phone all the way from Nottingham! It has been 3 years since we last met. I hope he has sometime to meet me.I wonder how he looks like now.....

15 comments:

all jazzed up said...

So excited for you and your new place. Cepat la housewarming!

A singing Sushi chef? Sounds like a perfect man.

Zara in Germany said...

congrats on ur new place...bile nak wat housewarming?

Idlan said...

Tunggulah saya balik buat housewarming... nak makan sushi you buat hehe. Lagipun it looks like S*i Pe*****g tak jauh dari Bangi :D

Bangla Tambak Johor said...

k.spena,
the sushi looks yummylicious!!!

nora sakura

Anonymous said...

I only want to know one thing...adakah bilik untuk disewa nak buat bilik maksiat?

Zara in Germany said...

heheh seademon...seademon....sumpah aku nak jumpa ko satu hari nanti....

Anonymous said...

Zara...boleh...tapi kena buat appointment thru Jazzy...hehehe

Zara in Germany said...

heheh chewahhh amik hati (aka bodek) k.meen nampak...

just wanna see cemana ler rupa SD yg mulut bule tahan mcm sambal belacan and turns up everywhere i turn heheh

(bukan nak ngorat ok k.meen heheh)

Anonymous said...

Hahhahaha...Zara..you can go to my blog via hers. In fact you can see my pics on her blog. I'm nothing spectacular...just an old soldier.

all jazzed up said...

Zara, memang nothing spectacular.. hheheheheheh... mati lah aku.

Spena said...

Meen - don't worry sure ada...kambeng mari...

Zara and Idlan - once you are back, inform lah. Boleh buat another round of house warming...no problemo

SD - sorry, no bilik maksiat

Anonymous said...

JZ...oh...lepas tu malam-malam, "Yang, can we not do anything tonight? I tak larat la every night."

Itu baru nothing spectacular...kalau spectacular?

all jazzed up said...

Zara, you should meet this SD guy. He has a very wild imagination... can come up with delusional conversations with me in his head.. Heheh... SD, time for your medication lah.

hanazita said...

SD = So Delusional. Boleh?

Anonymous said...

SD = Super Dong, okay? Ich habe eine große Kanone!