Thursday, May 8

The 'Bachelor Party'

What happens when 10 basketballers sit down for dinner at a restaurant which serves 'buffet'?





High with cholestrol. The middle one? God knows....
Hmm.....I wonder what is Ryzah focusing with the camera.
Caught her again....just imagine she did this in the restaurant.

These 4 'macho' guys claimed to be my friends once they found out that I am working with AA now.
Hehehe...I can't resist to take this pic .

To my basketball friends last night, its really, really nice meeting you guys again after quite sometime.Yeah...I do miss you guys. I know I've been missing from the bball sessions in UM. Maybe we should have this 'makan2' session more often then I could see you guys more....hehehe.....


To the hot couple, well, the dinner was your 'Bachelor party'. I made a point to turn up because I won't be able to attend your wedding. I am sooooo happy for you two.

Next gathering...my place, ok? To celebrate the newly weds pulak...

4 comments:

Hazyr said...

only one word...

CISSSSSSS!

p/s to my defence, I was focusing on the food..didn't even noticed that guy ok!

Bangla Tambak Johor said...

yummylicioussssss..!!

Spena said...

Ryzah - hehehe....

nora - which one is yummylicoussss...the 4 guys?

Bangla Tambak Johor said...

spena,
HAHAHAAHAA...all lah.hehehhehe.

you,food,the guy.. kekkekee