As I was going back, managed to stop by at my favourite place to watch an aircraft landed. It was great.
It was really empty at 9pm.Really.Empty. I was the only customer. Since I was craving for their Laksa johor, I just didn't care.
I had dinner with Mark and his partner Spencer...hehehehe
Because they are having a BIG SALE in their shops. It starts today! This was the 1st time ever I went to their sale on the 1st day. Honestly - NOT GOOD!! I mean not good for your pocket. I burst my budget for this coming few months!
This is the look of the otak-otak served together with the Laksa.Got corak you know.....
And this was the laksa I had. Sedap giler...



8 comments:
Spena, arghhh,,.. kalau bibik ada last night dah lama aku ikut kau gi shopping. Benci! I'll be maidless till Sunday...so kalau nak come over pepaham cukup.. rumah macam kena tsunami...
Eh eh...aku ingat kau kan ada 'bebek' yg pandai masak nasi goreng tu? Cuba kau test sikit dia? Leave the kids and the house with him and go shopping with me. Bila kau balik, see what happen. Kata nak jadi suami mithali....hehehe.
sukanya, laksa shack...and my favourite word, SALE!!!! k.spena, try moving more to the left when u r at the landstrip n take the photo a little sooner..tell me if it works!
Spena...boleh. I kurung aje dalam store. Bukan susah jaga budak-budak.
Itu tiang lampu is called VASI (Visually-Assisted Slope Indicator)
Koreksyen...ALS..Approach Lighting System...heheh...VASI duduk kata tepi runway. Salah perspective.
Aku nak marah sket Laksa Shack ni. Where got telur in Laksa Johor? Gila.
Meen, camne laksa johor takde telur? Cuba kau buat kat rumah kau nanti kite try...
Kau oder je kat Laksa Shack, tapi cakap tak nak telur.. Macam tu la laksa johor without telur.. heheh
Post a Comment