Tuesday, June 3

A dream coming true - soon

Everything seems to be settling and slowing down. My home is almost ready - just waiting for the contractor to do the kitchen and pax wardrobe at the hall.)This is not good, as this would lead me missing Habibi like crazy. (earlier I do miss him but now its getting worst)

How I wish I could enjoy sometime at the beach and listen to the waves. Just close my eyes and remember the beautiful memories. But knowing myself, I can't do that as this makes me miss Habibi more ;-( So for now, my plan is, to fulfil my dream which has been put on hold for the past 4 years.

And I am going to complete it by the end of this month, Insya Allah. Must.

p/s - I could feel this is happening soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jom diving. Mimeen, Rina, Dalie and hubby semua nak dive.

Anonymous said...

cepat skett boleh le kitorang serang crib ko...woagahahah

Spena said...

Sd - I'll definitely dive with you soon.

Rudy - jom tgk wayang kat rumah aku...hehehe