Wednesday, July 2

Lipat baju? nanti dulu....

After 3 days, I cannot tahan anymore. I must write. I have less free time to relax on my sofa for the past few days. Now, I feel like writing.I must talk to my blog. Especially when Habibi is busy with his 'duties' and that makes me miss him like crazy. CRAZY!! I'm trying to distract myself here for a while.

This morning, me and a few colleagues went to visit our staff's accomodation somewhere in USJ. I thought it was a normal apartment - I was wrong!


We were welcomed by a pair of baby elephants.


The gym...hmmm...it has an open concept gym; faces the open area where the swimming pools and the children playground are.
The garden terraces - really, really nice and windy. It is suitable for organising functions. Especially at night. Maybe I could borrow this place to celebrate my birthday. (hint..hint...Habibi)
The swimming pool from 12th floor.


The masterbedroom and its attached bathroom. A colleague who is going to get married this Sept commented, " Wow! Can I have this place? I'm getting married soon". Well, I guess during the 1st 2 years of your marriage, it is still cool. Masuk 5 tahun? 10 tahun? All the 'shapes' changes. Silap haribulan by the 5th year you want the glass to be painted! Hehehe.....We had lunch at the cafe downstairs. Do they really call 'telur mata kerbau/lembu' as bulls eye ?

And remember this new home of mine?

CURRENTLY it looks like this:
I know, I know. I have to release my stress first before start folding my clothes. And all those other junks? They are going to dissapear by this Saturday evening because the contractor is going to install my new hallway and kitchen cabinets during the day! Yipppiiiee......And I can store the junks away..

8 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

klu mandi ala2 getik buleyla dok dlm toilet cermin tu...klu nak melepas...tak sesuailer ditonton...mcm perv la plaks heheh

Spena said...

Zara - exactly! Just imagine doing your business facing the person on the bed! Hahahah....

wildthornberry said...

haha.. kita iyelah geng malas lipat baju!

Lila Hadi said...

Setuju ngan pendapat Kak Spena, 1-2 years boley la guna toilet macam tu. Pas tu, harus la bila dah ada anak2 terus diharamkan masuk dalam bilik kite! Tak leh nak imagine dok buat bisnes dalam toilet, pas tu ada orang dok mengadap!!!! Agak2 kalau orang tu tengok, mata dia naik ketumbit tak? :)

Anonymous said...

staff accomodation yang best!

Anonymous said...

I suka berak satu cermin kat depan dan satu kat belakang jadi tau size benda yang keluar. Kalau rajin I letak camera kat belakang lepas tu MMS kat semua orang hasil kerjakamera yang baik.

rainmaker said...

spena, byknya kerja nak kena buat nih...
bro, i dah tgk gombak's work of art in his blog.. the curl was just right.

all jazzed up said...

sd, kat blog orang pun nak cerita pasal berak ke... tak malu!