At 3.30am, this came in.
Assalamualaikum, Ayang yg pernah aku sayang. X layak rasanya ungkapan itu. Percaya atau tak, seringkali Ramadhan wajah mu dimana2.Sungguh. Ya Allah, Kau rahmatilah kehidupan. Moga segera ia maafkan diri ini. Selamat penuh seRamadhan.Amin.
It was from my ex. On 6th Oct next month, it will be 3 years and I have forgiven him long time ago. I forgave him the day the big D happened.
I have moved on. Totally.
Please move on too. I'm no longer in love with you.
Note: Noticed my frequency of updating this blog has increased tremendously the moment Ramadhan arrives. (baru semalam tu...belum 1 week lagi). Its obviously my theraphy.....
Assalamualaikum, Ayang yg pernah aku sayang. X layak rasanya ungkapan itu. Percaya atau tak, seringkali Ramadhan wajah mu dimana2.Sungguh. Ya Allah, Kau rahmatilah kehidupan. Moga segera ia maafkan diri ini. Selamat penuh seRamadhan.Amin.
It was from my ex. On 6th Oct next month, it will be 3 years and I have forgiven him long time ago. I forgave him the day the big D happened.
I have moved on. Totally.
Please move on too. I'm no longer in love with you.
Note: Noticed my frequency of updating this blog has increased tremendously the moment Ramadhan arrives. (baru semalam tu...belum 1 week lagi). Its obviously my theraphy.....
For now, let me just continue my beauty sleep.....



3 comments:
Exes should just remain AXED.
My ex was a REAL pain in the pungkok until SD whacked him :)
..love will come in many ways ;-)
Post a Comment