Today is Thursday, the 4th day we are fasting, and my 3rd day fasting while working on a normal shift 8.30am-5.00pm. And I have yet to get used to this timing as the previous years, on Ramadhan, I usually work 3pm-11pm ; which is such a honeymoon during fasting month;-)
Now, by the time I reach home, its already 6.15pm (the earliest), and I would be really tired and sleepy which for the past 2 days I fell asleep on the sofa just before berbuka! I also fell asleep while driving on the way back today:-(
And reaching home at 6.15pm also just destroy my mood to drop by at any Pasar Ramadhan to tapau for berbuka.(with the bad traffic, no way I'm going to drop by and get myself stuck in there)
So, what did I have for the past few days?
Berbuka - dates (which Habibi brought during his last visit vacuum packed and I purposely kept it for Ramadhan), and 2 slices of Toast'em rasin oatmeal bread. Once I tried having soya bean drink, my whole isi perut feels like coming out. My throat just rejected it.
Bersahur - dates (again), a bowl of muesli with milk, coffee and warm water.
I wish I could eat more.
I wish I could enjoy some of the good food that is sold at Pasar Ramadhan.
I wish I could eat without having this nausea feeling.
I just hope there is a blessing in disguise all this is happening and not because I am sick.
And no...I have not lost any kgs yet, ok!!
Thursday, September 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Adakah kau pregnant? Cheng Cheng Cheng!!
dnas.... aku baru nak tanya..... cheng cheng cheng jugak lah!!!!
Pregnant? Wow amazing....I wonder how it could happen without doing anything....hehehe
Post a Comment