hmm.....I had a break.....break from using the PC for the past 2 days. So , now. I'm back. Yesterday was a day full of outdoor activities. We went to York - Mc Arthur Glenn Designer Outlets. This is where my brother usually finds his affordable branded clothing. Its like a small town, full of factory outlets shop with branded items like Nitya, GAP, Timberland, M&S, Clarks, Levi's, Bodum, Thomas Pink, Woods of Windsor,Guess, Bodyshop etc..etc... Yeah....some if them are really cheap. You need to know where to find it. Usually what I do is...just go straight in to the bargain /discounted rack. You can get GAP trousers as low as 3pnds, Guess jeans at 10pnds, levi's at 15 pnds and the list goes on. But yesterday, I was kind of broke, so I only got myself 2 sets of spoon, fork and knive at the price of 80p each. Its kind of uique. Its from Bodum, made of plastic and it has a ring to put all of it together - suitable for camping!! I got 2 sets- one for me and the other is definitely for my hubby. Can't wait to show him!
We went in 2 cars - there were 8 adults and a baby. Going there, my brother, his father in-law, and our 2 friends from the japanese restaurant went in one car and my sister in-law, my cousins, Ammar and myself was in the other. After the "shopping" adventure, my brother wanted to go and explore the "trout fishing" pool. And guess what, we swapped drivers! I drove his car and he drove his wife's car as my sister in-law was not feeling very well. We were enjoying ourselves in the car - singing out loud! We felt as if we were in Malaysia, driving from KL to Cherating especially the background of Siti Nurhaliza singing! hahahah... It seems that my brother has trusted me with my driving.....(that's good news!)
When we reached the trout fishing pool, my brother and his friends were just trying to find out the cost of it. So, after a break of 20 mts, we headed back home. Ammar was really in a good mood - I think he enjoyed travelling. He's definitely an outdoor baby.Hours and hours in the car - without being cranky at all. Well, I guess the weather was nice too. It was sunny but was not very hot - suitable for outdoor activities. We actually planned to go to the beach, unfortunately time does not permit. Maybe next time.
Today , I mean this week, its the term break , means that I've got no classes to attend. That explains why I woke up very, very late this morning...heheheh. And today too, my brother is going to send his father in-law to the airport. Yup! he's leaving for Malaysia this evening. Ohh....its so sad to see somebody going back. I always have this "good-bye" issues. Doesn't matter who the person is...
Oh yeah....apart from having a great time here, I feel sad too. I got a text from my friend saying that the basketball tournament for the PPM is on now. And the worst is , it is just in Putrajaya/Cyberjaya !! Oh my god!! Why are these good things happening when I'm not around? It made me feel so sad. I have always promised the players that if they play somewhere near I stay, I'll definitely go and provide support to them. All these years, they had it everywhere else except near KL. And I've been as fas as Dungun , to support them. This is unfair. But, to think of it, if I was in KL, I would have been working . And, if I'm working with a new company, its not that easy to get annual leave or away from work. There is no such thing as fairness in the world. By the way, I'm happy that they are going into semi-finals tomorrow. I hope and pray they will get through to finals. My friends are definitely updating me with the results.
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi,good blog, keep it up and keep adding to it. Graham - www.logo-n-stitch.co.uk.
Post a Comment