Yesterday was a busy day for me. No...not doing any work. But busy meeting some friends for the last time. Friends that I don't think I will be seeing them again unless they come to my part of the world.
Whom did I meet? well...lets see.... I went and saw Victor. Yeah..he's the guy I borrowed my German phrase book from. Then I went for a drink with Elena, Tamara, Ginger and Lara. Just sit down and chat with them. And later I went out with Magda.Yes, Magdalena. She is a very sweet girl from Poland. We had coffee at McDonalds.....not exactly coffee coz they've ran out of coffee. It was a sad day for me. A very sad day as I'm leaving for good.
Oh...not forgetting, I had coffee with my 2 Malaysian friends . I've mentioned about them in my previous blog. Ya...and this time it was my treat. Sorry guys, I invited you, so its my treat.
I'll be leaving Nottingham for Machester Airport maybe at about 2pm. I have to revalidate my ticket first when I reach there. Oh....and I still have problems packing. I've repacked for 3 times already. I hope they allow my luggage in - its 26kgs now. Why can't they allow until 30kgs?
Talking about luggage - My heart and memories can take in a lot. I guess if we are able to weigh it, it would be a few tonnes, or is it a few hundred tonnes? But yet, it still allows us to deposit new memories especially the good ones. I have deposited a lot of fond memories here. I hope it stays in there and help me through out my future life.
Somebody mentioned to me , "Harimau tinggalkan belang. Kita tinggalkan kenangan dan teladan untuk dicontohi dan diamalkan, insya Allah"
Signing off from Nottingham, UK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment